Your doctor and other clinicians aren’t the only people who can help you feel better. Social prescribing can help you to have more control over your own health and find ways to improve how you feel in a way that suits you. Studies show that people get better and feel better faster than those treated with medicine alone. And because it works, it’s happening more and more – including here in Bromley.
- Have you lost a loved one
- Have you a safeguarding concern
- Are you unhappy with where you live
- Are you living with a long term health condition
- Are you feeling lonely and isolated
- Are you making healthy lifestyle changes
Your Senior Social Prescribing Link Worker can talk to you about a problem you have or a change you would like to make. Your link worker will not only give advice and encouragement, they will also connect you with suitable local services to support you.
You can see or talk to your Social Prescriber by informing your doctor, nurse, pharmacists and care home staff or call Bromleag Care Practice.